IndieSoulGlow is partnering with Legal Empowerment Group to bring you a law series this Spring and Summer! We will be leading a 3-part series focused on building your understanding of the law personally and professionally.
These sessions are designed to:
- Educate attendees of bargaining power, hierarchy, and their role in the judicial system
- Provide guidance to individuals hoping to make money on a project/product/service (i.e. entrepreneurs, creators, artists, freelancers/contractors, etc.)
Our goals for these sessions are to:
- Provide space to ask legal questions about yourself and business
- Encourage reflections upon and contributions to civic engagement
- Potentially help attendees understand the law in way that they haven’t before
All are welcome to join this conversation! Each meeting is an opportunity for you to network, offer expertise and share experiences (which only further enriches the conversation).
Price: Pay what you wish (pennies accepted), if you are unable to contribute, PLEASE still come.